We're Hiring - Personal Wellbeing Coach
Location: Cardiff, CF24 3AD
Salary: £28,350 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Applicants notified if shortlisted
We are Wales Restorative Approaches Partnership and we are recruiting.
We are seeking a Personal Wellbeing Coach to join part of a multi-agency team providing restorative person centred support focusing on and addressing a range of personal wellbeing issues faced by service users referred by the Probation Service.
We are delighted to be working in partnership with St Giles Trust & The Wise Group to deliver a person centred support service to community offenders and prison leavers.
Our Interventions will focus on addressing the following:
- Support around families and other significant relationships
- Support to reduce social isolation and improve decision-making/lifestyle choices
- Support with emotional wellbeing
- Provide through the gates support for those leaving prison
- May involve working in prisons and delivering prison interventions
As our Wellbeing Coach you will be responsible for:
- Providing a person-centred support to a caseload of service users who will either be serving community sentences or being released from prison.
- Undertaking assessment and action planning with individual service users which will result in timely and prescribed outcomes being achieved.
- Creating a safe and trusting environment, using trauma informed practice to successfully facilitate a supportive and constructive relationship with service users.
- Delivering a range of restorative interventions to service users which contribute towards achievement of prescribed outcomes including group work sessions where required.
- Working with service users flexibly, meeting and undertaking interventions in a range of prescribed locations across a wide geographical area.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with external agencies including Probation, Prisons, partners, and others who will assist in achieving prescribed outcomes for service users.
- Working towards contractual targets and outcomes within agreed timescales and in line with specified quality standards.
- Using agreed CRM databases, record all activity relating to caseload ensuring all information is recorded within agreed deadlines.
- Providing updates and reports where required using a range of formats.
- Supporting our out-of-hours service either through weekday telephone helpline (5pm-8pm) and/or occasional Saturday drop-in sessions.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Evidence of mentoring/support qualifications
- Experience of working restoratively
- Experience of complex and sensitive restorative casework experience
- Experience of working with abuse practice and safeguarding cases
- Experience of working with diverse communities
- Excellent I.T. skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
Wales Restorative Approaches Partnership – About us:
We are a sector leading, award winning, innovative multi-stakeholder co-operative and community interest company.
We bring together staff and agencies with decades of diverse restorative professional experience, offering sector leading and bespoke training, consultation, and expert practice throughout Wales and the UK.
We support the building, maintaining and repairing of relationships across five core service areas: criminal justice, education, families, communities, and business.
If you are successful, you will gain:
- A place in a family friendly, flexible organisation with a competitive salary + benefits.
- A dedicated team around you, making a difference to the lives of the people that they work with.
- The opportunity to showcase your skills and knowledge and develop those skills within a supportive environment and ongoing continual professional development.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role CLICK HERE to download an application pack and return to email@example.com.