Delivery & Support Services
It takes time and opportunities to gain experience, as well as high quality training to become a safe and effective restorative practitioner.
We can provide quality assured training and opportunities to practise in a safe environment. We also have highly experienced, accredited restorative practitioners within our team who can facilitate for you, or model and co-facilitate while you practise and build your own skills and experience.
We can offer the following delivery and support, whether via facilitation as a service or training and co-facilitation to build sustainable skills over significant time:
- Wellbeing advice and guidance organisationally and individually
- Restorative supervision of staff and volunteers
- Training and modelling of self and peer supervision
- Conflict resolution
- Restorative conversations
- Restorative meetings
- Restorative approaches to human resources
- Restorative policy design and implementation
- Restorative justice meetings and their preparation
From mediating in neighbour disputes to maintaining safety for all in cases of harm through serious crime, we are qualified and experienced to support individuals, families, organisations or communities.
We can offer services in community places throughout Wales.
We offer support to build skills and confidence so restorative practice becomes achievable and sustainable.